Covid 19 Update 4th January 2020
LOCKDOWN 3 – WE ARE OPEN
As a public healthcare service, we are still open for appointments throughout this lockdown.
If you need to reschedule because you are isolating, please let us know as soon as possible. Our phone lines are very busy at this time so we apologise for any wait if you’re trying to get in touch with us. Our email email@example.com is checked daily so feel free to contact us in this way.
Thank you for your continued support.
Carbasse Implant and Dental Centre Team
Please read these questions prior to your appointment. If the answer is yes to any of the below, please get in contact.
- Have you been diagnosed with Coronavirus in the past 12 months? If yes, please email or call to let us know the date for our records.
- Are you having shortness of breath or any other breathing difficulties?
- Do you currently have a persistent cough or have you had a persistent cough in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any other flu like symptoms, i.e. headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with any Covid-19 positive patients?
- Are you 70 years old or above?
- Do you have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes or any auto-immune disorders?
- Have you travelled abroad in the past 14 days?
For your safety and that of our team, you will notice some differences prior to, at, and after your appointment.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Please book by calling (01227) 273593 or emailing the practice on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are having to control who enters our practice so we can ensure a safe environment and maintain social distancing at all times.
- Only arrive at our practice if you have already booked an appointment.
- There may not be as many options for appointments as before as we allow more time between patients for decontamination and preparation of the surgeries.
BEFORE ATTENDING AN APPOINTMENT
- We will be in touch before your appointment to ask you some coronavirus screening questions.
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms or believe you may have been in contact with somebody who has coronavirus, we respectfully request for you to delay booking appointments for at least two weeks.
ARRIVING AT THE PRACTICE
- If you have a face mask at home, we ask that you please arrive at the practice wearing it. If not, we will provide you one on entry.
- Our front door will be locked. A member of our team will meet you outside and escort you in. We ask that you arrive at your appointment time, no earlier.
- One adult is able to attend with a child. Please do not bring additional family members with you unless they are happy to wait in the car or outside the building.
- We will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer. If your temperature is above 37.8°C, you will be unable to enter the practice and will be asked to return home and self-isolate as per current government guidelines.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entry.
WHEN LEAVING THE PRACTICE
- Once your dentist has finished your treatment, you will be escorted into the reception area where we have installed Perspex screens.
- We ask if you can please pay using contact-free / electronic payment methods.